- Added moves: Strength Sap, Baneful Bunker, Mind Blown.
- Added smooth models for Psyduck and Golduck. Those blocky models were incredibly old.
- Added PP-Up and PP-Max for all your PP needs!
- Made Hiroku's Lens impossible to enchant. We probably should've foreseen people putting Unbreaking on these.
- Made Dawn/Dusk Stone Ore about twice as common, as an 7.0.4 change accidentally made them super rare.
- Made Meltan and Melmetal easier to get. Apparantly no one has found it yet. Casuals.
- Changed the spawn rarities of some Ultra Beasts.
- Updated Wobbuffet's model and textures to have lipstick if it's female.
- Added a new Deep Sea block for Ultra Space, low chance to drop Amethyst, Crystal and Sapphire.
- Fixed legendaries spawning regardless of legendarySpawnChance, making them spawn waaay too much.
- Fixed JEI/NEI compatibility on all our GUIs! No more having to hide the JEI screens when interacting with.. well, anything of ours.
- Fixed spectating a battle not displaying the Pokémon in the battle.
- Fixed Turtonator's tutor moves being all wrong.
- Fixed Red Shards being unobtainable.
- Fixed the Timespace Altar taking your plates. It's not the one that uses those.
- Fixed the Unown blocks recipe not working. Also, it no longer consumes the photo in the crafting recipe!
- Fixed the Tapu Pokémon bosses sometimes being invisible.
- Fixed Fomantis's evolution to Lurantis not being given the move Petal Blizzard.
- Fixed Sharpedo not being rideable even though they were surfable.
- Fixed a StackOverflow crash that could happen in Ultra Space due to some recursive world gen.
- Fixed some battle forms not always reverting after battle or before entering a battle.
- Fixed gym signs not displaying the right item icon in some cases.
- Fixed Rock Smash not reverting blocks on Sponge servers even when the player is in Adventure mode.
- Fixed Clothed Tables not dropping their item when broken.
- Fixed Pokérus not spreading to eggs in your party.
- Fixed being able to get rid of all your Pokémon in exchange for eggs. The logic for this is surprisingly complicated.
- Fixed bugged-out trainer Pokémon being catchable. Fat chance of that being possible now. What's that ominous music?
- Fixed interacting with decorative trees causing crashes on servers under particular circumstances.
- Fixed Synchronize being so easy to cheat with its out-of-battle effect that I'm not mad, just disappointed.
- Fixed mail being super easily hackable and, if you can believe it, making it possible to cause chunk reversion. No, really.
- Fixed the Love Ball only working on same-gendered Pokémon. I'm going to very specifically not make a joke about this.
- Fixed happiness not increasing with time out of the Pokéball on Sponge servers. Thanks Sponge™.
- Fixed experience bars flying through the side of the box when leveling to the max level.
- Fixed sounds.json loading from the jar instead of resource packs. You can now change the Pokémon cries from resource packs again.
- Fixed Water Floats sending you underground if you sneak while trying to sit on them.
- Fixed an issue with Ranch Blocks accessing data outside of their block bounds causing issues with other tile entities.
- Fixed PokemonSpec giving abilities before setting the form, causing Pokémon to have the wrong abilities on spawn.
- Fixed a crash on leveling up when you have specific nicknames on your Pokémon.
- Fixed the NPC Editor only checking if the user had OP on servers instead of checking for a permission.
- Fixed /teach displaying Pokémon names as 'null'.
- Fixed Rattata showing up as "Ratatta" in the main config's Ditto transformation section. What even is a Ratatta?
- Battle fixes:
- - Fixed Disguise not taking the hit from some moves.
- - Fixed Grassy Terrain healing airborne Pokémon.
- - Fixed Infestation not being a contact move.
- - Fixed Metronome being able to use Z-Moves.
- - Fixed HP updates from Potions and Revives not being shown if the Pokémon is not currently out in the battle.
- - Fixed OHKO moves not being guaranteed to hit through No Guard, Lock-On, etc.
- - Fixed Fissure being guaranteed to hit underground Pokémon. According to Bulbapedia, it's possible but not guaranteed.
Sei premium e desideri cambiare nome del tuo account? Fai la verifica premium QUI e poi hai la richiesta compilando QUESTO MODULO!Chiudi
Per collegare il rank sul forum digita /link alla hub e clicca il link che apparirà. Quando sarai linkato potrai collegare il tuo rank su Teamspeak CLICCANDO QUIChiudi
Abiti fuori dall'Italia e non riesci ad entrare? Fai richiesta unban e ti metteremo in whitelist per entrare!Chiudi
Pixelmon Reforged 7.1.1
La mod per entrare nel nostro server Pixelmon!