- Implemented the move effects for Beak Blast, Burn Up, Shore Up, Speed Swap, Photon Geyser, and Spectral Thief.
- Added in Gold and Silver bottle caps. Both can be found via fishing in the ocean, with Silver also being tier 3 PokéLoot.
- Added a new keystone cosmetic, the Mega Glasses!
- Removed a bunch of the unused 'rarity' stuff in the NPC JSONs since that confuses absolutely everyone.
- Complete overhaul on Pokémon spawning rarities across the board to account for the change in the last version.
- Fixed Ultra Necrozma's model having a huge horn.
- Fixed a crash on older Forge versions due to newer Forge versions breaking some small API.
- Fixed Poké Balls flying through certain solid blocks like glass. They can still go through grass like they should, though!
- Fixed an issue where battles would leak memory and linger after a player had left the game.
- Fixed not being able to battle occasionally due to previous battles lingering.
- Fixed a stack overflow (a very bad crash) caused by the Pokédex trying to give the Shiny Charm when loading.
- Fixed an off-by-one error in the /shinycharm command causing target selectors to not work.
- Fixed egg hatching taking absolutely forever if you have the passive healing option on.
- Fixed /pokebattle not allowing for 1v1 Double Battles, it was only supporting Multi/Tag Battles.
- Fixed /pokebattle not starting battles with NPCs.
- Fixed Pixelmon Grass and Spawner Cave Rock blocks being able to interrupt evolution. (which is very impolite)
- Fixed /dolegendaryspawn not working from the server console.
- Fixed spawning areas being too strict on Pokémon size, making large Pokémon spawning almost impossible.
- Fixed Deep Sea Tooth and Scale giving stat boosts to Pokémon other than Clamperl.
- Fixed Meloetta and Aerodactyl missing some Tutor Moves.
- Fixed storages not being unloaded from memory after a user logs off.
- Fixed a desync issue with the Pokédex not registering a caught Pokémon if caught with a Pokéball.
- Fixed a crash due to Pokédex updates when the receiving player is not online.
- Fixed a crash when opening the Pokédex on a server without Pixelmon installed or before you're given a starter Pokémon.
- Fixed a crash caused by clicking the Pokédex before it's finished its opening animation.
- Fixed an issue with Sponge due to Shop Keepers giving items to the player.
- Fixed a packet exploit with vending machines.
- Battle Fixes:
- Fixed several battle rules causing crashing when Necrozma with its Z Crystal is in the battle.
- Fixed Ultra Burst counting as Mega Evolution making it so you can't Mega Evolve another Pokémon in the same battle.
- Fixed The Light That Burns The Sky not being a option after Ultra Bursting.
- Fixed Photon Geyser, Moongeist Beam, Sunsteel Strike and their Z counterparts not ignoring abilities.
- Fixed Revelation Dance becoming normal type instead of being typeless if the user is typeless.
- Fixed Aerilate, Normalize, Pixilate, Refrigerate and Galvanize affecting moves they shouldn't have been, like Multi-Attack and Hidden Power.
- Fixed Power Trip not getting power boost from stats.
- Fixed Sticky Web being blocked by Substitute.
- Fixed Ice Hammer, Plasma Fists and Power-Up Punch not getting the Iron Fist boost.
- Fixed NPCs not being able to Ultra Burst.
- Fixed Crush Grip Doing only 1 damage if the target does not have full HP.
Sei premium e desideri cambiare nome del tuo account? Fai la verifica premium QUI e poi hai la richiesta compilando QUESTO MODULO!Chiudi
Per collegare il rank sul forum digita /link alla hub e clicca il link che apparirà. Quando sarai linkato potrai collegare il tuo rank su Teamspeak CLICCANDO QUIChiudi
Abiti fuori dall'Italia e non riesci ad entrare? Fai richiesta unban e ti metteremo in whitelist per entrare!Chiudi
Pixelmon Reforged 7.1.1
La mod per entrare nel nostro server Pixelmon!